Pump the most aggressive liquids with no challenge!
Effortlessly pump challenging liquids
Egger makes it possible to pump complex liquids clog-free with minimal wear and constant efficiency with unique, patented pump designs. Think of abrasive and corrosive liquids, liquids with hard solids, chemical and crystalline suspensions and other complex liquids.
Successful customer cases
Where other pumps failed in applications such as industrial wastewater, crude oil and animal waste, Egger pumps continued to perform flawlessly. With dozens of successful implementations, Egger has proven itself over the years as a valuable part of our program.
Are you looking for a pump solution for a complex liquid? View the full range here or contact us.
The Egger Turo principle
Watch how the patented Egger Turo® principle works, whereby only 15% of the pumped liquid comes into contact with the impeller.
The distinguishing features of Egger pumps
- Minimal wear: the Turo principle ensures that only 15% of the pumped liquid comes into contact with the impeller, reducing wear
- Sensitive parts remain largely unaffected in the medium to be transported
- Non-clogging: due to the fully retracted impeller, solid objects up to the diameter of the pressure outlet and long fibrous materials do not cause blockages
- Constant efficiency: due to the symmetrical wear pattern of the Turo impellers, the impellers remain mechanically and hydraulically balanced during their entire service life
- Large free passage, even at low flow rates
- Low life cycle costs (LCC) due to a long service life (MTBF)
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo