Pumping waste water from tanks, wells and reservoirs? Visit our booth!
Pumping waste water from tanks, wells or reservoirs
Egger cantilever pumps are designed to pump wastewater and other challenging media from the bottom of a tank, well or reservoir without clogging. The pumps have no shaft seals or bearings exposed to the process fluid, which means that the pump can run dry indefinitely and is maintenance-free.
The Egger Turo® Vortex principle
The pump design also uses the Egger Turo® Vortex principle, with a fully retracted impeller. As a result, only 15% of the pumped liquid comes into contact with the impeller. The geometric shape of the impeller is adapted to the vortex housing, minimizing damage from abrasive media. Solids up to the diameter of the pressure outlet and long fibrous materials do not cause clogging.
Egger Cantilever Pumps: The Features
- Temperatures above 100°C are no problem.
- Free passage equal to the pressure of the pump (up to 150mm).
- Clogging free.
- No shaft seal or bearings in the well.
- Unlimited dry running possible.
- The pit can be completely emptied when a suction pipe is installed, up to 8 cm from the bottom.
- Available for ATEX zone 1 and 2 (zone 0 also possible with shaft seal).
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo