evoguard double seal valve D
Evoguard double seal valve D.
The Evoguard double sealing valves are designed for the separation of aggressive substances such as CIP, water or gases within hygienic processes.
With hygienic double sealing valves, Evoguard offers a cost-effective alternative to double seat valves.
- Three piece valve disc with screw thread and identical sealing rings
- Two seals between the pipes in the closed position
- Hygienic sealing directly at the product chamber, without dead space
- Leakage chamber with two flush valves for leakage indication
- Cleaning of the leakage chamber by tangential inflow of the flushing medium
- Rotational decoupling between the valve shaft and the actuator for torsion-free lift movement of the valve disc
- Shaft seal design:
- Protection against the ingress of contaminants
- The geometric design protects the seal from tearing
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo