Hilge Novalobe - Revolutionary design for viscous media
The revolutionary design of the Hilge Novalobe
The Hilge Novalobe is specifically designed for viscous media, where the medium is pumped in a subtle way and no product change occurs.
The pump series meets the strictest hygienic requirements (EHEDG) and offers numerous advantages with a revolutionary design and a robust construction.
Robust construction and flexible rotor profiles
The robust pump design and unique shaft design reduce the risk of friction to an absolute minimum. The pump is therefore suitable for a differential pressure of up to 16 bar.
The rotor housing can be equipped with different rotor profiles for specific applications and optimal operation in different conditions.
- Unique hygienic design (EHEDG, QHD and 3A)
- Robust construction
- Configurable for a wide variety of applications
- Mechanical seals available for various media with guaranteed excellent lubrication and cooling
- Robust design prevents galling and wear and allows high differential pressures
- Integrated pressure relief valve ensures safe operation under extreme conditions (optional)
- Flexibility: the pump can be easily mounted for other applications
- Simple and fast alignment and installation
- Professional support throughout the life cycle
- Food and beverage industry
- Food processing plants
- Meat industry
- Pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology and personal care
- Fermentation processes
- Blood products
- Enzyme products
- Pumping of highly viscous products (eg yoghurt, mayonnaise, shampoo, etc.)
- Pumping of products requiring a careful handling (eg cheese rennet, yeast and vaccines / fermentation broth etc.)
Want to know more about the Hilge Novalobe? Please contact our specialists
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo