How important is pump knowledge to you? Sign up for our pump training!
Pump training at Inventflow and on location
In recent years we have been able to organize dozens of successful pump and mechanical seal training sessions on location. Do you also want to (learn to) tinker with different pump types with the associated theoretical knowledge with your team? Our pump specialists are happy to give you training, tailored to your field.
What can you expect?
In the theory part of the training you will learn about the basics of pumping. For example, you get to know the different pump types, read pump graphs and select pumps based on applications. In the practical part you disassemble and assemble a pump under supervision. You also gain knowledge and skills for exchanging the seal.
What is covered during the training?
During the varied training, tailored to the field of the participants, the important basic principles of pumps and seals are discussed. Among other things, the following will be covered:
• The basics of pumps
• Explanation of different pump types
• Reading and understanding pump charts
• Making pump selections based on applications and process conditions
• Pump condition monitoring & failure analyses
• Mechanical seal types, tread and material combinations and more
• Dismantling and mounting a pump under supervision
• Practical tips & tricks
• And much more!
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo