Inventflow is your partner for the maintenance and delivery of Netzsch & Seepex pumps!
Progressive cavity pumps in your industry
In almost every industry, progressive cavity pumps are used for a variety of applications, including high viscous pastes, dosing and when a high discharge pressure is required. With characteristic properties such as the very constant, minimally pulsating and accurately dosing flow, the pump type offers many advantages. We are happy to support you with the selection and delivery of progressive cavity pumps, but also with the maintenance of your current pumps.
How progressive cavity pumps work
Progressive cavity pumps are positive displacement pumps that are extremely suitable for pumping liquids with a high viscosity, but also function well for the transport of thin liquids.
The pumps have a helical rotor with a circular cross section. The stator has a passage which is helical. When the rotor rotates, the medium moves between the stator and rotor in axial direction from the suction side to the discharge side.
Progressive cavity pumps have been developed for pumping low to high viscous, aggressive and abrasive substances. These materials can also contain abrasive and hard particles. Progressive cavity pumps are used in many different industries, including the food industry, the beverage industry, paper mills, oil processing and chemical mills.
Seepex & Netzsch
You can leave the maintenance of your progressive cavity pumps entirely to our service technicians, who have been trained by Seepex and Netzsch. Are you curious about the possibilities and advantages that the pump type offers for your processes? Or do you need quick pump parts or 24/7 service in the event of a calamity? Even then our team is always there for you!
Seepex progressive cavity pump for hygienic processes (EHEDG)
Do your pumps have to meet strict hygiene requirements? Even then you can benefit from the unique characteristics of progressive cavity pumps, thanks to the Seepex CS pump (EHEDG). look at the product brochure Click here to read more .
Advantages of progressive cavity pumps
- Suitable for high pressures: progressive capacity pumps can achieve high pressures, allowing liquids difficult to pump to be pumped over considerable distances
- Constant flow: extremely suitable when a constant flow is required, even with a variable viscosity of the medium
- Accurate dosing: minimal pulsation makes it possible to dose media very accurately
- Excellent suction properties: progressive capacity pumps are a good solution for challenging suction conditions
- Maintenance-friendly: wear parts are easy to replace
- Reversible rotation and flow
- Wide choice of various stator materials
- Various rotor / stator geometries available
Benefits of Inventflow as your partner
- Trained engineers: 14 Seepex and Netzsch trained engineers available
- 24/7 Service & Support: our engineers are there for you at all times
- Short delivery times: Due to a large stock of spare parts we can use short delivery times
- Transparent: after inspection you will receive a digital report with the condition of parts with explanation, photos and follow-up actions
- Competitive: We use a competitive hourly rate
- Partnership: We also support you during the entire lifespan of your progressive cavity pumps after purchase or maintenance
- Invent Flow Service Center: all your pumps are included in our online platform, giving you easy access to pump and motor data, documentation, service history and more
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo