Working at Inventflow: Inside Sales Engineer
As an Inside Sales Engineer at Inventflow in Weert you will be responsible for a smoothly running order process. You are the first point of contact for the Account Managers and you maintain close contacts with customers, colleagues and suppliers on a daily basis. In this varied and dynamic position you contribute to the growth, profitability and development of the company and you make an important contribution to realizing a positive customer experience.
Inventflow always offers a 100% solution in the field of pumps and subsequent service and maintenance. They are a supplier to leading companies in various branches, including Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemistry. Inventflow wants to unburden its customers and can be described as a dynamic, flexible and inventive company.
Your duties include selecting pumps / parts, technical advice, order processing, drawing up quotations, maintaining customer relations, making price requests, making order confirmations and other administrative actions. You also think about optimizing processes. You can quickly switch between different activities without losing the overview.
- First point of contact for customers, ensuring an optimal customer relationship and further expanding it
- Creating new orders, processing outstanding orders and submitting price requests to the supplier
- The development, processing and supervision of quotations and keep the lead time sharp
- Create order confirmations for the vendor and then the purchase order
- Processing and managing information in the ERP system (Newbase)
- Think actively about optimizing processes
This role is extremely suitable for a positive and smooth personality who has a commercial attitude, is organizationally strong and is ready for a second or third step in his or her career. You are the director of your work and you get energy from taking the office staff to a higher level.
- MBO + / HBO working and thinking level
- Several years of experience in a similar role
- You are commercial, think along with the customer and advise on this
- You thrive in a chaotic environment and know how to prioritize
- Personality: structured, decisive, pragmatic, enterprising, eager to learn, independent, stress-resistant and advisory capacity
- A position with a lot of responsibility and freedom
- A good salary according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metal
- A total of 38 days off per year (25 vacation days plus 13 ATV)
- A thorough induction process in which you can use various training courses, both in the field of sales and in the field of soft skills
Inventflow is a successful, young and dynamic organization. Inventflow is the pump specialist in the Benelux and offers its customers full support in the field of service and maintenance. Pumps are the beating heart of production locations and deserve the attention that Inventflow pays for them. Inventflow delivers quality, taking into account energy consumption, maintenance costs and circularity. Because the company supplies every type of pump, it is considered a one-stop solution and a 100% solution can always be offered.
Inventflow's customers are located in the Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemical branches, among others. With the in-house technical knowledge and the team behind it, Inventflow is able to completely unburden its customers. Anticipating customer demand, acting quickly, in a transparent manner contributes to a long-term customer relationship. Inventflow has its own, unique asset management system and uses data & analytics to provide the best service.
The company has an informal corporate culture, short lines of communication and a high degree of commitment. People are given the freedom to carry out activities as they see fit. Investments are made in technical training courses and there is room for personal development. Inventflow expects to be able to continue to grow in the coming years.
Do you see a challenge in this job?
Inventflow: your pump specialist
Our pump specialists are happy to help you