Working at Inventflow:
Employee Service / Data Entry
Work at Inventflow
Education: MBO/HBO work and thinking level
Contractures: 32 – 40
This young and ambitious department within Inventflow wants to grow considerably in the coming years and can use your help. That is why we are looking for a new colleague who wants to grow with us!
We offer a varied job, in which several aspects are discussed in the field of service, customer relationships and data collection. The Service Center is the link between service and sales and aims to build and maintain a relationship with the customer. Within this department we map out factories and process this in our unique platform. This allows Inventflow to communicate easily with our customers and we can offer the right service in the event of problems or downtime. It is therefore important that the platform is provided with the correct information and that it is up-to-date. It is up to you and your team to make this happen.
What do you do as a Service / Data Entry Employee?
- Collect, process and share data.
- Provide advice, explanation and support to our customers and colleagues.
- Informing companies and introducing them to the Inventflow platform.
Who are you and what do you bring with you?
- You are a doer, you know how to get things done and you like a pleasant working atmosphere.
- You enjoy working with colleagues and customers to achieve the right result.
- You are a real team player who brings new ideas and helps the department to grow.
What do we offer you?
- A position with many personal responsibilities, freedom and growth opportunities.
- The Inventflow onboarding program.
- A good salary.
- 38 vacation days (of which 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days) with full-time employment.
- Attention to your personal development.
- A nice working atmosphere, nice colleagues and great (team) outings.
- A laptop and phone.
Inventflow as an employer
Inventflow is a successful, young and dynamic organization. The pump specialist in, among others, the Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemical industry in the Benelux. We offer our customers full support in the field of service and maintenance. Pumps are the beating heart of production locations and deserve the attention that Inventflow pays for them. We deliver quality and take energy consumption, maintenance costs and circularity into account. Because Inventflow supplies any type of pumps, it is considered a one-stop solution and a 100% solution can always be offered to the customer.
At Inventflow you work a lot with colleagues, so you learn a lot from your colleagues and they from you. Delivering high-quality technical knowledge, quality and a personal approach to our customers is central to you. Just like your development. Because if you develop yourself professionally and personally, everyone will reap the benefits: you, Inventflow and the customer.
We find a good and pleasant working atmosphere important, but also a balance between work and private life. We are working on this together.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this vacancy and would you like to apply? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you soon!
Do you want to contact us by phone first? Which can! Phone: +31 6 42 48 99 82 | Evelien Krabbe – HR advisor (working days Mon to Thurs).
Inventflow: your pump specialist
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo