Working at Inventflow:
Planner / service coordinator
As a Planner / Service Coordinator at Inventflow in Almelo, you have a dynamic position in which you are responsible for accepting, registering, scheduling and handling various service activities (assembly, malfunctions, repairs and maintenance).
Through a tight schedule and constant proactive communication, you ensure that our customers and service technicians are aware of the status of the work to be performed. And are there any complaints or problems? Then you will provide a suitable solution in no time. You are an important link with a great responsibility. Customer satisfaction is a priority.
- Planning the work of the service technicians
- Proactive communication towards the customer and suppliers
- Daily contact with maintenance and service engineers
- Selecting the parts for the service work
- Processing service quotes
- Prepare service records for billing
What do we ask?
- Completed (technical) MBO+/HBO education and/or work-thinking level
- Minimum 3 years of experience in planning service and maintenance work
- You can handle positive pressure well and you hold your own in a dynamic environment
- You are decisive and a real go-getter
- You get excited about automation and technology
- Personality: assertive, decisive, flexible, decisive, driven, structured and stress resistant
What do we offer you?
- A varied position with a lot of responsibility and a top team to work with
- Full-time position (40 hours)
- A good salary and fringe benefits (CAO for small metals)
- A fun, varied position with a view to a permanent appointment
- An open and informal working atmosphere with short communication lines
- 38 vacation days (25 regular and 13 ATV)
Inventflow as an employer
Inventflow is a successful, young and dynamic organization. Inventflow is the pump specialist in the Benelux and offers its customers full support in the field of service and maintenance. Pumps are the beating heart of production locations and deserve the attention that Inventflow pays for them. Inventflow delivers quality, taking into account energy consumption, maintenance costs and circularity. Because the company supplies every type of pump, it is a one-stop solution and a 100% solution can always be offered.
Inventflow's customers can be found in the Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemical branches, among others. With the in-house technical knowledge and the team behind it, Inventflow is able to completely unburden its customers. Anticipating customer demand, acting quickly, in a transparent manner contributes to a long-term customer relationship. Inventflow has its own, unique asset management system and uses data & analytics to provide the best service.
The company has an informal corporate culture, short lines of communication and a high degree of involvement. People are given the freedom to complete work as they see fit. Investments are made in technical training and there is room for personal development. Inventflow expects to be able to continue to grow in the coming years, to which the new service coordinator/planner will contribute.
For more information, please contact JP Frohoff.
m: 06 – 38 09 61 56
Inventflow: your pump specialist
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo