Working at Inventflow:
WORK PREPARATOR/SERVICE COORDINATOR
Would you like to develop as a work planner/service coordinator in a technical environment? With this position you build valuable experience. You quickly come into contact with customers and as your experience increases, so do your responsibilities. You learn from your colleagues and there is a lot of room for your own initiative and personal development.
No matter how technical the work is, it remains human work. You are best described as organized, helpful and a real controller. You think it's important to ensure that the mechanics can do their work on time and properly.
What do you do as a Work Planner/Service Coordinator?
- You are the first point of contact for customers.
- You ensure that the mechanics are aware of the planning and keep in touch with suppliers.
- Keeping track of costs and other administration
- Making recordings on location for drawing up quotations
- Requesting quotations and preparing quotations.
- Preparing new assignments and projects.
- Making an effective planning of the activities/projects.
- Ordering the correct material.
- Analyzing faults and following up on them.
- Provide logistics organization and follow-up.
- Evaluate (with the customer) after the end of a project.
Who are you and what do you bring with you?
- Technical knowledge.
- Some work experience in a similar position.
- You are critical, curious and you value quality.
- You enjoy working with colleagues and customers to achieve good results.
- You work efficiently and structured.
- You are a doer, you know how to get things done and you like an informal working atmosphere.
- You are a real team player and have good communication skills.
What do we offer you?
- A position with many personal responsibilities and freedom.
- A good salary according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metals.
- 38 days off (of which 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days) with full-time employment.
- A good pension accrual.
- Attention to your personal and technical development.
- A nice working atmosphere, nice colleagues and great (team) outings.
Inventflow as an employer
Inventflow is a successful, young and dynamic organization. The pump specialist in, among others, the Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemical industry in the Benelux. We offer our customers full support in the field of service and maintenance. Pumps are the beating heart of production locations and deserve the attention that Inventflow pays for them. We deliver quality and take energy consumption, maintenance costs and circularity into account. Because Inventflow supplies any type of pumps, it is considered a one-stop solution and a 100% solution can always be offered to the customer.
At Inventflow you work a lot with colleagues, so you learn a lot from your colleagues and they from you. Delivering high-quality technical knowledge, quality and a personal approach to our customers is central to you. Just like your development. Because if you develop yourself professionally and personally, everyone will reap the benefits: you, Inventflow and the customer.
We find a good and pleasant working atmosphere important, but also a balance between work and private life. We are working on this together.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this vacancy and would you like to apply? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you soon!
Do you want to contact us by phone first? Which can! Phone: +31 6 42 48 99 82 | Evelien Krabbe – HR advisor.
(working days Mon to Thu)
For more information, see www.inventflow.nl.
Inventflow: your pump specialist
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo