Working at Inventflow:
if Relationship manager Bee Inventflow at Almelo You are responsible for expanding commercial activities at existing customers and recruiting new customers. In this independent position you manage your own customer portfolio and you develop a sales strategy with the aim of achieving your sales targets. In order to achieve the best result for the customer, you work together with your colleague Relationship Managers, the Sales Engineers from the office and the Service Department.
Inventflow always offers a 100 % solution in the field of pumps and subsequent service and maintenance. They are a supplier to leading companies in various branches, including Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemistry. Inventflow wants to unburden its customers and can be described as a dynamic, flexible and inventive company.
The organization has the ambition to grow and as a Relationship Manager you will contribute to this. Because of your goodwill and energetic work attitude you know how to bind customers to you. With your commercial qualities and technical affinity you are able to recruit customers and generate new leads. You have an eye for opportunities and always think one step further. You know how to provide customers with technical advice with the aim of establishing a long-term customer relationship. You are driven, have spirit and a winning mentality.
- You are the link between customers and Inventflow and you bring together supply and demand
- Visiting existing and new customers
- Providing customers with technical advice on the purchase and replacement of pumps and the service and maintenance of pumps
- Doing acquisition and generating new leads
- Participate in trade fairs approximately 3 times a year
- Recording contact moments and, where necessary, drawing up quotations or providing support in this regard
This role is suitable for a Relationship Manager who is ready for a second or third step in his/her career and who finds it a challenge to serve customers well and take them to the next level
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- HBO work and thinking level
- Commercial attitude with a focus on achieving / exceeding turnover targets
- Knowledge of or strong affinity with technology
- Willingness to travel through the Netherlands
- Someone who thinks proactively and thinks in terms of possibilities and solutions
- Personality: persuasiveness, driven, energetic, communicative skill, independent, team-oriented and result-driven
- A position with a lot of responsibility and freedom
- Flexible workplace (presence: you are expected at the office in Almelo 1 or 2 times a week)
- A good salary according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metal
- A total of 38 days off per year (25 vacation days plus 13 ATV)
- A lease car, laptop and company phone
Inventflow as an employer
Inventflow is a successful, young and dynamic organization. The pump specialist in the Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemical branches in the Benelux. We offer our customers full support in the field of service and maintenance. Pumps are the beating heart of production locations and deserve the attention that Inventflow pays for them. We deliver quality and take energy consumption, maintenance costs and circularity into account. Because Inventflow supplies any type of pumps, it is considered a one-stop solution and a 100% solution can always be offered to the customer.
At Inventflow you work a lot with colleagues, so you learn a lot from your colleagues and they from you. Delivering high-quality technical knowledge, quality and a personal approach to our customers is central to you. Just like your development. Because if you develop yourself professionally and personally, everyone will reap the benefits: you, Inventflow and the customer.
We find a good and pleasant working atmosphere important, but also a balance between work and private life. We are working on this together.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this vacancy and would you like to apply? Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will contact you soon!
Do you want to contact us by phone first? Which can! Phone: +31 6 42 48 99 82 | Evelien Krabbe – HR advisor (working days Mon to Thurs).
Inventflow: your pump specialist
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo