Working at Inventflow:
Sales Engineer Back office
Work at Inventflow
Education: HBO/WO thinking and working level
Contractures: 40 hours
Work experience: 1 to 2 years
if Sales Engineer Back office You will be responsible for a smoothly running order process. You are the first point of contact for the Account Managers and you maintain close contacts with customers, colleagues and suppliers on a daily basis. In this varied and dynamic position you contribute to the growth, profitability and development of the company and you make an important contribution to realizing a positive customer experience. You work closely with the Sales Team Field Service to be able to optimally advise and unburden the customer.
Inventflow always offers a 100% solution in the field of pumps and subsequent service and maintenance. We are a supplier to leading companies in various industries, including Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemistry.
What do you do as an Inside Sales Engineer?
- First point of contact for customers, ensuring an optimal customer relationship and expanding it further.
- You help customers by answering their technical questions.
- Guiding the customer from request, between process to delivery of product.
- Giving advice on the different products and making a selection to the customer.
- Developing, processing and supervising quotations while keeping the lead time sharp.
- Processing and managing information in the ERP system (Newbase).
- Actively think along about optimizing processes.
This role is extremely suitable for a positive and smooth personality who has a commercial attitude, is organizationally strong and is ready for a second or third step in his or her career. You are the director of your work and you get energy from taking the office staff to a higher level.
Who are you and what do you bring with you?
- You are commercial, think along with the customer and know how to ask the right questions.
- You have an affinity with technology
- You get a boost of energy to advise the customer as optimally as possible.
- You enjoy working with colleagues and customers to achieve good results.
- You work efficiently and structured.
- You are a doer, you know how to get things done and you like an informal working atmosphere.
- You are a real team player and have good communication skills.
What do we offer you?
- A position with many personal responsibilities and freedom.
- A good salary according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metals.
- 38 days off (of which 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days) with full-time employment.
- A good pension accrual.
- Attention to your personal and technical development.
- A thorough induction process in which you can make use of various training courses, both in the field of sales and in the field of soft skills.
- A nice working atmosphere, nice colleagues and great (team) outings.
Inventflow as an employer
Inventflow is a successful, young and dynamic organization. The pump specialist in the Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemical branches in the Benelux. We offer our customers full support in the field of service and maintenance. Pumps are the beating heart of production locations and deserve the attention that Inventflow pays for them. We deliver quality and take energy consumption, maintenance costs and circularity into account. Because Inventflow supplies any type of pumps, it is considered a one-stop solution and a 100% solution can always be offered to the customer.
At Inventflow you work a lot with colleagues, so you learn a lot from your colleagues and they from you. Delivering high-quality technical knowledge, quality and a personal approach to our customers is central to you. Just like your development. Because if you develop yourself professionally and personally, everyone will reap the benefits: you, Inventflow and the customer.
We find a good and pleasant working atmosphere important, but also a balance between work and private life. We are working on this together.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this vacancy and would you like to apply? Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will contact you soon!
Do you want to contact us by phone first? Which can! Phone: +31 6 42 48 99 82 | Evelien Krabbe – HR advisor (working days Mon to Thurs).
Inventflow: your pump specialist
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo