Working at Inventflow: Sales Manager Belgium
if Sales manager Belgium Bee Inventflow you are responsible for the commercial growth of Inventflow in Belgium. From Belgium, you ensure the expansion of commercial activities by recruiting new customers and creating new opportunities with existing customers. In this independent position you manage your own customer portfolio and you ensure that Inventflow can further expand its market position.
Inventflow always offers a 100% solution in the field of pumps and subsequent service and maintenance. They are a supplier to leading companies in various branches, including Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemistry. Inventflow wants to unburden its customers and can be described as a dynamic, flexible and inventive company.
The organization has a clear ambition, namely to grow further in Belgium and as a Sales Manager you will contribute to this. Because of your goodwill and energetic work attitude you know how to bind customers to you. With your commercial qualities and technical affinity you are able to recruit customers and generate new leads. You have an eye for opportunities and always think one step further. You know how to provide customers with technical advice with the aim of establishing a long-term customer relationship. You are driven and have a winning mentality.
- You are the link between customers and products of Inventflow and you bring supply and demand together
- You ensure an increase in turnover by bringing in new customers and increasing turnover from existing customers
- Providing customers with technical advice on the purchase and replacement of pumps and the service and maintenance of pumps
- Doing acquisition and generating new leads
- Participate in trade fairs approximately 3 times a year
- Recording contact moments and, where necessary, drawing up quotations or providing support in this regard
This role is suitable for a driven Sales Manager who likes to work independently and who wants to put Inventflow further on the map in Belgium. With your commercial focus and technical affinity you are prepared to go the extra mile for the best result.
- Several years of experience in a similar position
- HBO working and thinking level and preferably a completed technical education
- A clear vision with regard to setting up a sales plan and structure
- Commercial attitude with a focus on achieving / exceeding turnover targets
- Preferably a relevant network in Belgium that matches the target group of Inventflow
- Living in Belgium
- Proficient in Dutch and French; both verbally and in writing
- Someone who is proactive and thinks in possibilities and solutions
- Personality: persuasiveness, driven, energetic, communicative skill, independent, team-oriented and result-driven
- A position with a lot of responsibility and freedom
- A good salary according to the Belgian wage system
- A total of 38 days off per year (25 vacation days plus 13 ATV)
- A lease car, laptop and company phone
Inventflow is a successful, young and dynamic organization. Inventflow is the pump specialist in the Benelux and offers its customers full support in the field of service and maintenance. Pumps are the beating heart of production locations and deserve the attention that Inventflow pays for them. Inventflow delivers quality, taking into account energy consumption, maintenance costs and circularity. Because the company supplies every type of pump, it is considered a one-stop solution and a 100% solution can always be offered.
Inventflow's customers can be found in the Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemical sectors, among others. With its technical knowledge and the team behind it, Inventflow is able to completely unburden its customers. Anticipating customer demand, acting quickly, contributing in a transparent way to a long-term customer relationship. Inventflow has its own, unique asset management system and uses data & analytics to provide the best service.
The company has an informal corporate culture, short lines of communication and a high degree of involvement. People are given the freedom to fill in work as they see fit. Investments are made in technical training and there is room for personal development. Inventflow expects to be able to continue to grow in the coming years, to which the new Sales Manager will contribute.
Inventflow: your pump specialist
Our pump specialists are happy to help you