Working at Inventflow:
Secretary | Sales Support
Work at Inventflow
Education: MBO level 4 +
Contractures: 40 hours
Work experience: minimum 4 years
Are you looking for a varied job with a lot of independence? Do you like to work in a dynamic organization, in an informal team with nice colleagues? Then we have a fun, challenging position for you! In this position you have contact with many different people, both colleagues and customers. You are a warm personality who is friendly to our customers (by telephone). You are an expert at multitasking, you do not shy away from an ad-hoc challenge and you find activities such as telephone answering, digital support in sales and archiving fun aspects of your position. You also like to support colleagues when they need your help.
What do you do as a Secretary | Sales Support
- You provide administrative support to the sales team.
- You are the first point of contact for customers and answer the phone.
- You provide support in the processing of orders / quotation process / export process – Sales team.
- You provide support in the organization of trade fairs such as; registration, supplying requested input, booking hotel accommodation, arranging parking tickets, etc.
- You are responsible for various supporting activities such as: ordering promotional material / office supplies, business gifts, etc.
- You provide support during meetings of various departments, including planning, organizing and taking minutes.
- You maintain our ERP and CRM system.
Who are you and what do you bring with you?
- You have completed secretarial/administrative training (MBO, level 4).
- You have affinity with the sales process.
- You are an enthusiastic, inquisitive go-getter, a real doer.
- You have good organizational and planning skills.
- You work efficiently, structured and accurately.
- You are a real team player, you like to help colleagues and you enjoy working together.
- You can set priorities, switch quickly and keep an overview.
- Command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing, German is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
- A position with many personal responsibilities and freedom.
- A good salary according to the Collective Labor Agreement for Small Metals.
- 38 days off (of which 25 vacation days and 13 ATV days) with full-time employment.
- A good pension accrual.
- Attention to your personal development.
- A nice working atmosphere, nice colleagues and great (team) outings.
Inventflow as an employer
Inventflow is a successful, young and dynamic organization. The pump specialist in the Food & Beverage, Pharma and Chemical branches in the Benelux. We offer our customers full support in the field of service and maintenance. Pumps are the beating heart of production locations and deserve the attention that Inventflow pays for them. We deliver quality and take energy consumption, maintenance costs and circularity into account. Because Inventflow supplies any type of pumps, it is considered a one-stop solution and a 100% solution can always be offered to the customer.
At Inventflow you work a lot with colleagues, so you learn a lot from your colleagues and they from you. Delivering high-quality technical knowledge, quality and a personal approach to our customers is central to you. Just like your development. Because if you develop yourself professionally and personally, everyone will reap the benefits: you, Inventflow and the customer.
We find a good and pleasant working atmosphere important, but also a balance between work and private life. We are working on this together.
Apply for this position
Are you interested in this vacancy and would you like to apply? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you soon!
Do you want to contact us by phone first? Which can! Phone: +31 6 42 48 99 82 | Evelien Krabbe – HR advisor (working days Mon to Thurs).
Inventflow: your pump specialist
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo