Working at Inventflow:
Trainee Service Center
Wanted an intern!
We are busy with beautiful things and are growing. That is why we are looking for a new colleague who can help us with this. Inventflow is looking for an enthusiastic intern who would like to combine technology, service and sales. Would you like to visit the largest food, chemical and pharmaceutical producers in the Netherlands and Belgium and gain insight into, among other things, the people, production and processes, then we are looking for you.
We offer an educational internship aimed at various aspects, so that after this period a good picture arises of the various activities that are linked to this. The technical side concerns activities such as data control and processing, system development and on-site inventories. The service side focuses more on maintaining customer relationships and handling complaints. Sales are concerned with analyzing data, identifying customer wishes / needs and drawing up contracts.
In addition to working, Inventflow is also about fun and a good working atmosphere. Outings are regularly planned and every Friday afternoon the week ends with a nice drink. Would you like to get started at this growing, but above all fun company, do not hesitate to contact us!
Work at Inventflow
We are committed to ...
Guaranteeing our customers' production processes funtion optimally, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether it concerns the delivery, overhaul or maintenance of pumps and other process components, We always provide our customer with the best possible service.
Our corporate culture
We have an open and accessible corporate culture with room for personal input. You work in a team with a common goal, to completely unburden our customer regarding pumps. In addition to working, Inventflow is also about fun and a good working atmosphere. Outings are regularly planned and every Friday afternoon the week ends with a nice drink
What are you doing with us?
As an intern you have the following responsibilities:
- Inventory on location at large food, chemical and pharma companies
- Keep the Service Center up to date
- Analyze marketing data
- Participation weekly team meeting
- Giving joint explanations on location at the customer
- Indispensable centipede at the Service Center
What do we ask of you?
- Minimum MBO level
- Flexible attitude, proactive attitude, sense of responsibility
- Representative towards the customer
- Meticulous, eager to learn and independent
- Mastery of Word and Excel is a must
- Good command of the Dutch language, spoken and written. English and German is an advantage
What do we offer you?
- Challenging and broad internship
- Appropriate internship fee per month
- Varied activities (both at the office and on location)
- Full-time internship (38 hours / working week) for at least 3 months
- Working in an enthusiastic and young team
- Job opportunity
Are you interested? Or do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact us
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo