Yamada Pumps has been a leading manufacturer of industrial equipment since 1905 and of fluid handling products for over 65 years. As a leader in pneumatic pump technology, Yamada is known in many industries worldwide for its innovative products, superior quality and unmatched reliability. An impressive history of product design and technical solutions makes Yamada a forerunner in industrial pump technology.
Benefits of Yamada Pumps
- Lower operating costs for maintenance
- Low total costs of ownership
- Improved efficiency
- Increased component life
- Increased security
- Very limited downtime
All Yamada pumps have a bolted construction that eliminates leaks and simplifies reassembly after maintenance. The bolt-on construction is superior to band holders, which often require frustrating, unnecessary leakage rebuilds due to misalignment during reassembly.
10 unique benefits of Yamada pumps
- Handles a wide variety of high solids liquids: No tight fitting or rotating parts, so high solids liquid can be easily pumped.
- Self-priming: The Yamada pump design (with internal check valves) provides a high suction lift even during dry starts and heavier liquids.
- Dry run capability: no danger of tight fitting or sliding parts - the pump can run dry without damage.
- Variable Flow and Discharge Pressure: Yamada pumps operate at any setting within their operating range by simply adjusting the air inlet pressure and system conditions. One pump is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Portable / Easy Installation: Yamada pumps are easy to transport to the application site. Connect an air supply, attach fluid connections, and the pump is ready to use. There are no complex controls to install or operate.
- Dead Head: Because the discharge pressure can never exceed the air inlet pressure, the discharge line can be closed without damage or wear. The pump will simply slow down and stop.
- Sensitive Fluids: The gentle nature and minimal contact of parts with the fluid make Yamada pumps an excellent choice for sensitive fluids.
- Safe Operation: Yamada pumps are powered by compressed air and are intrinsically safe.
- Submersible: If external components are compatible, Yamada pumps can be submerged in liquids by simply running the outlet line above the liquid level.
- Pump efficiency remains constant: there are no rotors, gears or pistons to wear out over time leading to a gradual decrease in performance / flow.
+31 (0)546 45 80 72
Available between 08:15 and 17:00
Available 24/7 for calamities
Address Twentepoort Oost 25, 7609RG Almelo